HubSpot and ContractHub have joined to give HubSpot users the ability to utilize ContractHub features from within the HubSpot CRM.
HubSpot users who install the ContractHub integration will have the ability to draft documents directly from HubSpot using the ContractHub platform.
The HubSpot integration is available to all ContractHub users who have a paid plan and an active HubSpot account.
How to activate the HubSpot integration.
- Login to your ContractHub account and navigate to your companies account.
- Open your companies “Settings” tab, and click on the integrations link.
- Click the “Connect” button inside the HubSpot integration panel. You will be prompted to log in to your HubSpot account if you are not already.
Setting up HubSpot for ContractHub.
There are a few important steps you must follow to ensure the HubSpot and ContractHub integration works correctly while drafting documents to a company contact.
- From within HubSpot navigate to your company contacts list.
- Once there click the “Actions” dropdown button found on the top right of the page. Then click “Edit Properties“
- Click the “Create Property” button a form will now slide in from the edge of your window.
- set the Object type as “Company“, the group as “Company Information“, and the label set to “Notice Email“, and the field type as “Single-line-text“
Drafting a document via HubSpot
- From within HubSpot open the contact entry you wish to draft a document to.
- Located within the right-handed column on the contact UI click the “New Draft” button located within the Contracthub CRM block.
- A model window will appear. ContractHub will now determine if the HubSpot contact is also a contact within your Contracthub account. If the contact exists you will be asked to select the template, and add any Tags you may wish to use. If the contact does not exist you will be asked to confirm the contacts information and ContractHub will import the contact from HubSpot
- Click on the “Next” button to be taken to the sender interview screen where you will be asked to fill out any sender defined interview fields set by the authorized person during the documents template mapping process.
- Click the “Submit” button the document will now be drafted and handed over to your team on the ContractHub platform.